lifeisajueey.jpg

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

manipal

o'neil :)
bhav
priya and me :) kiki ness

In all my life..since i was old enough to start being the person ive become..
ive always wanted something to happen like what happened in manipal..

trip..traveling..the sheer joy friends ..making new friends..trying new things..this is what life is about..adventure.. (bombay was fun as well..IRON MAIDEN BABY)
this is what my life is about..
i will never forget this trip.. i may not have any pictures about this trip..but my memory will serve me well till i become senile..
this is what LIFE IS ABOUT.. A DREAM..A MOVIE..A REAL LIFE..MY LIFE.. it was everything i wanted it to be and more.. i miss it..i love it.. ill always cheerish it :)
bahv and o'neil ..thanks mate

2 comments:

priya said...

love yaaaa :P
and im the happiest to kno that u had sucha blst
mmuah

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

:D
yeah i did..