lifeisajueey.jpg

Sunday, December 24, 2006

story of someone elses life:day sixty seven

SIXty SEVen days..its bin sixty seven days since tht faithful nite..and now its 1Am and i was on my way home..if u can call the abandoned school a home ..the cold cruel ice started to numb me..not tht it made much differnce ..and he fog was freezing and the ground slowly started to freeze..there was no one out...67 days its bin since i saw flickr of a soul in me 67 days its bin since i cld breathe the air like how a free man breaths. .my GOAl is wat kept me going...it was the only reason i was still in the hunt ..i was like and adrenaline junkie..tryin to get my hands on some Epinephrine..its hard to live like this ....hOw dId it haPpen.wHy.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm reading ur blog after ages!! and am glad i am.. dhanu's becoming a writer alright!! :D

ha ha like ur future prediction stuff..even though i know like none of those guys..reminds of a year back when i did crazy stuff like this with my frnds.. haha..

good stuff dude!! keep it going!

cheers!
riddhi :D

Jayasindhya said...

u shud publish man!! actually jus keep d stuff pouring ... gud fer d blog..