lifeisajueey.jpg

Monday, October 30, 2006

me..anti me wha ??who???u know..

well tht title didnt make much sense but thts exactly wat this blog is...
its my anti me....
yes my anti me
i mean it hardly anythin like me...if two worlds of the same polarity eva collided then it wld metaphoricaly depict the situation if u met me and my blog...
my blog tenderly and affectionalty name "jueey"
well here is the big news my blog is soo not meeee (college girl style)
..i mean in jueey ..i the anti me rite about his feelings and stuff(now im tryin to confuse u..rather he is( ahhhhh!!does this make sense???)
well okay stickin to one form of tense now..
well i dhananjai the master of jueey rites:
i rite stuff in this blog stuff i neva tell ppl
i hardly share my emotions ...im kinna selfish tht way..but id sahre a candy bar in an instant and mind u i love candy bars...
but my emotions.hehe
u really have to be like the best thing in the world to experience tht..and then i bore tht person to near and certain death so,,,thts wen things get ugly and well i kinna stop..its happend:P
but its tru this blog has helped me tell stuff tht iwldnt tell normaly ..but then i go around publishin my thoughts in a nearly public background(i mean wat stops frm readin my blog unless it bores u)..
so this blog is the anti me..the uncharacterstic mee..the more or less the deep dish side of me..cos normaly im jus light hearted..and dancin and foolin arnd ..
but this blog errr yeesh so different ...so its my antti me..wonder if i will ever grow im still 5 foot 9 nearly 10 but still 9*sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when two different things lets take it as matter and antimatter colide alotta energy is produced!!(take it the way u want)...anyway dont wory ull be like a cannavaro!!

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

hehe ya i know abt tht:P
cannavaro?????

Anonymous said...

ahh.. its a common phenomenon..thats the whole point of a blog!
and well there is a you and an anti you pretty much inside you ( a LOT of ppl wont but am sure ur gettin what am saying!)
the fact is that.. theres one dhanu..deep down that feels everything n theres one dhanu thats well the one you see.. jumpin around doing the mad stuff so typical of only him..
the ANTI dhanu..the one inside..feels stuff but agrees with the other dhanu to hate a display of emotions n reach a very high level of tolerance ..
but there are times when the anti-ness (if i can call it so) jus exceeds everything.. and it has to erupt.. thats the time....jueey helps you...
and well dhanu wont really be dhanu without the anti dhanu..
and i wont really ahve such an interesting web page to read without him.. so
he should not vanish...let him remain. even if its really really deep..

i hope u got what am saying! ( if u dint..then ahh wat crap.. jus delete this coment!)

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

woah i love tht comment ..tahnks abt the whole blog being intrestin:D
hehe the anti and me thank u
hehe ..we appreciate evrythin:D

Dhananjai or dhanu said...

the previous comment was@ridi